JUDEA AND IS SAMARIA ISRAEL
The indisputable facts of the so-called delusion of "disputed territories."
The world at large must understand and recognize that our people are called Jews because we come from
Judea. The fact remains that these territories west of the Jordan River are an integral part of the State of Israel, and have always been connected to the Jewish people since time immemorial.
Ten great quotes affirming beyond a doubt that this region belongs to
Archeological excavations throughout
confirm and substantiate the Jewish history in the Israel for thousands of years and that includes territories east of the Land of Israel Jordan River.
• Yoram Ettinger, a consultant at the
for Policy Research: “Many world-renowned travelers, historians and archeologists of earlier centuries refer to ' Ariel Center Judea and ,' while the term ' Samaria West Bank' was coined only 60 years ago. which is on Jewish territory gave the region this name when it occupied it after Jordan ’s 1948 War of Independence. No nation on earth other than Israel and Britain recognized Pakistan ’s claim to Jordan Judea and . … Even the Encyclopedia Britannica, as well as official British and Ottoman records until 1950, used the term Samaria Judea and , and not the Samaria West Bank.”
• The San Remo Resolution of 1920 “recognized the exclusive national Jewish rights to the
under international law, on the strength of the historical connection of the Jewish people to the territory previously known as Landof Israel . The outcome of this declaration gave birth to the 'Mandate for Palestine,' an historical League of Nations document that carried out the implementation and while violating agreements by allocating over 77% of Jewish territory east of the Jordan River to the Arabs and laid down the Jewish legal right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.” (This document clearly establishes that Israeli settlements are completely legal.) Palestine
• Books and history which detailed Judea and Samaria include “H. B. Tristram (The Land of Israel, 1865); Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad, 1867); R.A. MacAlister and Masterman (“Palestine Exploration Fund Quarterly”); A.P. Stanley (Sinai and Palestine, 1887); E. Robinson and E. Smith (Biblical Researches in Palestine, 1841); C.W. Van de Velde (Peise durch Syrien und Paletsinea, 1861); and Felix Bovet (Voyage en Taire Sainte, 1864)."
's days without Israel , Jerusalem Judea and are gone and will not return.” Yitzchak Shamir, former Prime Minister of the State of Israel Samaria
won the war – after they were attacked by Arab nations. In the real world, winners win – and even when the Jews win, they keep the land.” Ronn Torossian to the winner goes the spoils and possession is nine tenths of the law. Israel
• "Since the territories of Judea and Samaria were Jewish territory for over 3,000 years and was never a legitimate part of any Arab state or any other nation, including the Kingdom of Jordan, it is impossible to determine that Israel is an occupier in Judea and Samaria and is inconceivable in the accepted legal definition. What's more is that the Jewish people have a historic, legal, and physical link to
Judea and ." -- Samaria (res.) Daniel Reisner, former head of the international law department in the Military Advocate General's Corps Col.
's presence in the Israel West Bank is its liberated territory and not occupation, the Israeli communities and settlements are legal under international law[.]" -- The 2012 Edmund Levy Report
• “We must operate out of a sense of advancing our rights, the rights of the Jewish people as an indigenous nation in its land. The Jews are the oldest nation here, but the State of Israel rarely mentioned this. It has rarely mentioned the fact that these are territories where we have had rights from time immemorial. It has rarely mentioned international documents like the Balfour Declaration, the 1920 San Remo Declaration, the U.N. Charter, and the British Mandate as approved by the
League of Nations, all of which are very relevant as they relate to our Jewish rights here. ... That what we are dealing with is liberation and not occupation ... It is inconceivable that the entire world will repeat the false mantra about Judea and being occupied territory when from a factual standpoint there is no legal basis for this. ... When the Samaria claims erroneously, even before the negotiations ended, that we have no rights in our historical Jewish territories over which negotiations are being held and where Jewish communities and settlements are falsely considered illegitimate, they are in essence adopting the Arab-Palestinian position and harming the negotiations. If the negotiations are intended to determine the fate of the Jewish communities and settlements, then by all means. Even if you are the representative of the U.S. government, don't prejudice the negotiations by stating beforehand that they are illegitimate." -- Alan Baker, an attorney & former U.S. Ambassador to Israel Canada
• “If Judea and Samaria should ever be ceded up to the Arabs (which is not likely) by any irrationally imposed Mid-east peace settlement, Jerusalem the eternal capital of Israel, Tel Aviv and the Coastal Plain would be in jeopardy.” -- Dani Dayan, Council of Jewish Settlers
• “The connection between the Jewish people and the
has lasted for more than 3,700 years. Land of Israel Judea and , the places where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, David and Solomon, and Isaiah and Jeremiah lived are not alien to us. This is the land of our forefathers.” -- Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Samaria
should remember always is that the Jewish right to Israel is eternal and non-negotiable. Politics – and politicians – too shall come and go. Israel
As the Zionist leader Ze’ev Jabotinsky said many years ago: “Do not say, so what if we concede
, Hebron and beyond the Nablus — this concession is not comprised of words devoid of meaning, and everyone will understand this to be the case. Do not underestimate the power of a concession! … Do not underestimate the power of a right, and don’t exaggerate the value of a building that is being built. I, too, respect the construction of a building, but woe upon us if we extract the basis of our right to exist from it.” Jordan
is moral and just and the Jewish right to the entire Israel is eternal and not negotiable. Land of Israel
Historically “The Land of Israel” is Jewish Land for about four thousand years and any foreign power that was there, was an occupier and treated the land as occupied territory abused its resources and turned it into a desolate land. The Jewish people who were there for thousands of years were joined by the Jewish people from the Diaspora and turned the
into green pastures and a marvel of innovations in technology and medicine. The Arab/Muslims after WWI received over 12 million sq. km. of territory with a wealth of oil reserves and no-one is questioning their territorial borders. The Jewish people were allocated the territory known as Land of Israel . Palestine
The Arabs expelled over a million Jewish families and confiscated all their assets including homes and over 120,000 sq. km of Jewish owned Real Estate plus
which is Jewish territory. Most of the Jewish families expelled from Arab/Muslim countries were resettled in the Jordan . Land of Israel